If the EZProxy login page doesn't launch, then
- Close all browser windows.
- Relaunch your browser.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Under the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.
- On the General tab under the Browsing History section, click on the Delete button.
- Click on the Delete Files button under Temporary Internet Files.
- When prompted, click Yes. This will delete all the files that are currently stored in your browser’s cache.
- When the files have been deleted, click the Close button, then click the OK button.
- Now try clicking on a library database link on this page.
If you are still having problems accessing a database, please e-mail or call the Library (417-823-3418) to obtain a temporary user name and password.
To report a problem, please indicate the resource you tried to access, the date and time you tried to access it and how your web browser responded (e.g. it gave me a blank page or the message Cannot Display this Page).
Please report any problems you are having so that we can take steps to address them as soon as possible.