Clinical Psychologist - 2 Positions
If you're ready to take your practice to a bigger stage, consider
becoming a Clinical Psychologist for the U.S. Air Force. Our Clinical
Psychologists have the enormous responsibility of ensuring that our
Airmen live up to their full potential. You'll work in state-of-the-art
medical facilities around the world, using the latest techniques to
diagnose and treat the full spectrum of psychological conditions. In
addition to amazing medical career-advancing opportunities, you'll have
the opportunity to work in a team environment with some of the most
highly trained professionals in medicine.
* Diagnose and treat the full spectrum of psychological conditions within a multidisciplinary setting.
* Supervise mental health personnel.
* Implement mental health programs.
* Collaborate with other agencies to offer prevention programs and organizational consultations.
The Air Force benefits package is unparalleled in the civilian world. Benefits include:
* 30 days of vacation with pay each year.
* Excellent healthcare coverage for you and your family.
* A retirement pension after 20 years of qualifying service and a thrift savings program [similar to 401(k)].
* Prestigious leadership, training and educational opportunities.
* Free or low-cost world travel opportunities.