Academic Honors Renewal Award
Award to recognize and retain the individual best and
brightest students headed into their second year of full-time academic studies.
Deadline: July 23, 2012
of Award: Up
to $1,000 per award
Advanced standing, defined as students, who by the end
of the Summer 2012 semester, have had two consecutive terms at full-time
enrollment (i.e., 9+ credit hours per semester) since matriculating to Forest.
Criteria for Selection:
- Evaluation of academic performance across the prior
- Evaluation of indicators of professional excellence
(e.g., leadership and research/scholarship activities)
- Financial need.
- Preference may be given to students enrolled in the
doctoral program in clinical psychology.
Required for Consideration:
- Completed FEETS Application Form;
- Documented financial eligibility for federal student
aid (i.e., submission of FAFSA).